RUGGED AND READY
The Nike Lunar Force 1 ’17 Duckboot Men’s Boot helps you conquer the cold in iconic AF1 style. It’s made with water-repellent leather, a WaterShield lining and ground-gripping traction.
- Water-repellent leather helps keep feet dry
- Internal WaterShield lining is waterproof
- Lunarlon sole with Nike Air cushioning for comfort
- Tread pattern provides traction in the elements
- Solid rubber outsole for durability
Air Force 1 Origins
- Leather, synthetic leather and textile upper
- Nylon collar is padded and quilted
- Metal eyelets
- Shown: Medium Olive/Wolf Grey/Black
- Style: 916682-202
This once hoops shoe was named after Air Force One—the aircraft that carries the U.S. President. In 1982, it was the first basketball shoe to house Nike Air, revolutionizing the game while rapidly gaining traction around the world, from the hardwood, to the blacktop, to the core of hip-hop culture. Today, the Air Force 1 stays true to its roots with soft, springy cushioning, but the Nike Air technology takes a backseat to the shoe’s status as an icon.